Monday, January 5, 2009

Ft. Meade, Maryland

Now I’m in the RV and we just got back from going on a jog. It was good because I have new running shoes. We went to Uncle Eric’s house for Christmas. I got a loader truck for Christmas. My brother, Ben got a scooter. Will got an ipod Touch, and Robby got a laptop. The best part about Christmas was that it was Jesus’ birthday, and getting presents, and I got to meet my cousins some more. We visited Uncle Eric’s kids four times by now. I got to go to the park with my cousins and sleep in Duncan’s and Lauren’s room.

Also, we went to the Air and Space Museum. We saw the fastest airplane in the world and it’s called a Blackbird. It was all black, pretty big, and it had a huge point on the end. It had really huge engines. It made so many records. We got to see a cool movie about jets. We got to see the mechanic who was standing on the engine when it went full speed. There was a guy who parachuted off, and the bad guys were looking for him. We had a lot of people in our group.
We got to see Ms. Lisa and Mr. Frits, and we went swimming. Only people over 10 could go in the jacuzzi, but I still stuck my legs in there! I really liked seeing Ms. Lisa and Mr. Frits. I met Ms. Dianne, and at the end I got to play pool.
We went rollerblading for the whole night at New Year’s Eve! We got to ice skate a lot. We went bowling too. It’s really hard, and all these guys make it look so easy. The record at the place is 300. He had to get all strikes every single time. I like bowling with the bumpers up because it’s easier. I got a strike with a 4-pounder ball that was pink. It was really cool because it had 5 finger holes.

At school, it went pretty good. I didn’t do it for 3 days, and now I have to catch up. I’m studying pulls and pushes in science (forces). In math I’m learning to regroup and borrow.
I finished Hooked on Phonics. It took me 2 ½ years! I got Diary of a Wimpy Kid for my prize! It’s a book about Greg and his older brother, Rodrick. Now I read chapter books!
It’s cold outside. It’s not cold like Alaska, but you need to wear a sweatshirt. We’re going to Florida. Then when we’re at Florida, we’re going to Disney World! We have to first get lots of school done.

No comments: