Monday, July 27, 2009

West Sand Lake, New York

Today we are at Poppa’s farm with our cousins. About two days ago, our cousins left for Canada. Now it’s just our family, Poppa, Uncle Clipper and Aunt Wendy. I like being here because I always wanted to live on a farm. Also, we got horses about four days ago from Uncle Eric! The horses are staying here for a long time. Their names are Ricario and Willow.

We’re done with our journey and the tour of America! I’m happy to have more space than living in the RV. Also I’m kind of sad because I miss Disney World and the lifestyle of going to lots of places. Another favorite place was Ontario, Canada. But we get to go there in a week! Nappanee, Indiana was one of my favorite places because the Amish people are really nice, and I liked going to Mrs. Marlene’s. I really liked going to Key West because of the good snorkeling. Michigan was fun because we have family there. I really liked going to Europe because of all the old castles. Niagara Falls was a cool place too, and I liked seeing the Daredevil Museum.



We’re going to live at Uncle Fred’s house. It’s like one mile from here so I can ride my bike to the farm to play with my cousins. There’s going to be a lot of chores like mucking the stalls and getting eggs from the chickens and painting the fence. That’s the bad part. The good part is we have horses to ride, and we get to see our cousins. Dad grew up here a long time ago. Also, we get to see Nana and Poppa almost every single day! Poppa gave me a tractor trailer truck to play with!

No comments: